This Sunsail 47 3/469 Sun Odyssey was a very nice yacht. It is reported, during a Hurricane, she suffered about 18 inches of water intrusion. The water level was about half way up the Yanmar Diesel. The waterline is visible in the photos.
- She is missing the mast and rig.
- Electrical Panel is missing.
- She has several scrapes and a few small patched holes.
- The stbd cabin ports are blown out.
- Some winches/equipment are missing and some others are damaged.
Take a look and make your offer!
*We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.