This 36’ Pacemaker is certainly a head-turner. She’s been kept and maintained very well considering her age. This sturdy hull still has original gel coat. The current owner had made some upgrades to her since he has owned her. New cushions throughout the V berth, bunk room, upper deck. He had replaced the hull liner, added new carpet and refrigerator. The AC will sure keep you cool throughout the cabin. You will have all the amenities of home.
• Bathroom Shower
• Full Kitchen (Oven/Stove and refrigerator)
• Wet Bar Sink in Salon
• Water Heater
• Aft Salt Water Wash Down
• Aft Fresh Water Wash Down
• 6.5 kW Onan Generator w/Shore Power Cables (220V
Recent Replacements/ Updates:
• Water Pumps
• Thermostats & Housings
• Belts & Hoses
• A/C Water Pump
• Waste Water System (Coast Guard Approved Y valve)
• Starboard Side Risers
• Bottom Paint
• Oil Changed
• There is a small hole in the top of the port fuel tank (needs repair or replacement).
• Generator carburetor needs rebuilding.
• Dive platform brackets need replacing.
• Minor electrical work to trim tabs and port fuel
tank (sending unit).
She is currently running off the 130-Gal starboard fuel tank! Overall, she would be a great catch for someone looking to enjoy this boating season. Send in your offers!
*We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.