It is reported that a boat on the other side of the finger pier caught fire resulting in the following damage to this vessel:
- the port side hull, cockpit coaming and main cabin show signs of heat exposure with blistering of the gelcoat.
- the port side rubrail is discolored from heat.
- port aft hardtop and Venturi have heat damage.
- port side windows' rubber seals are heat-damaged and do not open. Port side windows might need replacing.
- bimini canvas enclosure is heat damaged.
- vessel was exposed to smoke, soot and sooty aerosols.
- port prop is dinged on one blade, starboard prop appears ok.
- canvas needs repair or replacement.
- VHF & TV antennas & radar on cabin top need repair/replacement.
The boat was driven on its own bottom about 20 miles to present location.
Please inspect carefully before making an offer..
*We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.