This 45' Lagoon Sail Catamaran was in Tortola during Hurricane Irma and is reported to have suffered the following damage:
- The hull has several gouges and holes above and below the waterline.
- The Hard Top was crushed and needs to be repaired.
- There are some scratches on the top coat and all the electronics need to be replaced.
- The vessel partially sank and electrical will need to be replaced.
- We are told the boat was fully cleaned after the partial sinking.
- New rigging will need to be purchased.
- This vessel has A/C and de-salts water system, condition
- Generator needs rebuilt or replacement.
*Please inspect carefully before making an offer.
We always encourage potential Bidders/Buyers to view the item personally or have someone else inspect it for you prior bidding. It is entirely the buyer's responsibility to inspect and determine the vessel's actual condition.