It is reported that during Hurricane Harvey the vessel was secured in its slip. High winds and the storm surge caused the vessel to become adrift, and eventually grounded, against a concrete bulkhead.
• The port side is heavily damaged. The damage measures about 2 1/2' x 16'
• Anchor pulpit is fractured
• Bow railing and rub railing on starboard side
• Bow stem fiberglass is damaged for about 10'
• Trim tabs and prop blades
• One area of the starboard quarter at top of the transom is fractured
• Outriggers and center rig
• Engine space is covered in a diesel and water mixture
• Starboard engine and transmission contaminated with diesel and water; also including water pumps, A/C compressors, tankage etc.
• The entire aft master suite had damage to the flooring, walls, joinery and all fabrics.
• One of the diesel fuel tanks appears to be fractured or compromised.
*Please inspect carefully for further damage before bidding.