|| Twin MerCruisers 4.3 LX/V6
|With an interior layout that sleeps 6, the Sea Ray 270 Sundancer provides quality, safety and performance. This boat is powered by a reliable MerCruiser 4.3 LX/V6, and equipped with all the comforts of home.
|It is reported this Sea Ray fully sank at its dock in freshwater. It appears that a thru-hull leak was the cause of water entry. Both MerCruiser 4.3 LX/V6 engines were immersed. We are told that engines were flushed, pickled and started.
The engines and outdrives will need the following repairs:
• Starters, alternators and wiring harnesses removed and replaced.
• Carburetors rebuilt.
• The outdrives will need to be removed, drained and flushed.
U-joints and gimbal bearings replaced and the drives replaced on the boat.
It appears the following engine compartment items were damaged:
• 3 - GP 27 wet cell 12 VDC batteries
• Sea Ray 12-V DC breaker panel
• Atwood EHN6 – SM water heater
• 2 - Guest battery parallel switches
• 1 - 1kW inverter (size estimated not verified)
• 1 - Marine Co. 30 amp 125-V shore power plug
• 2 - Rule 1000 bilge pumps
• 2 - Sure Bail float switches
• 2 - MerCruiser Hydraulic Pumps for Out-drives
• 1 - Bennett trim tab pump
• 1 - Shurflow Blaster 3901 – 2214 pump
• 1 - Shurflow 2088 – 423 – 244 pump
The fuel tank was contaminated/suspected.
The following upholstery and cockpit items were damaged and/or missing:
• The middle and portside engine room hatch covers were missing.
• The portside bench settee bottom seat in the cockpit was missing.
• The aft facing seat in the cockpit was missing the seat cushion and the back was soiled.
• The aft seat base and back cushions were soiled.
• The Helm seat was soiled and exposed to engine oil.
Damage at the helm:
• The switches and gauges were above the sink line and appeared to be okay.
• A Heater Craft heater switch was immersed.
• The Clarion Stereo Controller was immersed.
• The Uniden Oceanus DNC VHF-Radio was immersed.
• Lewmar 35 amp circuit breaker was immersed.
• One Kidde US Coast Guard B-1 extinguisher was immersed.
• The automatic extinguisher in the engine room needs to be removed and serviced.
• The steering and shift cables need to be replaced.
Damage in the cabin:
• Based upon the scum lines on the exterior on the vessel, it appears that much of the cabin interior had been underwater. The V-berth cushions, which were original, appeared relatively dry. However, the spaces below the cushions were full of water.
• The oak trim on the table located aft of the V-berth was buckled.
• The Norcold Refrigerator was submerged.
• The Kenyan Electric/Alcohol Stovetop was immersed.
• The JVC KD – 6230 CD Stereo was immersed.
• The Sea Ray 120-V AC breaker panel, with 4 breaker switches, was immersed.
• The toilet motor/pump, in the head, was immersed.
•The Emerson 18 inch flat screen television on a swivel bracket was immersed.
| The trailer can be bought from the owner in a separate transaction.
|Please read Motors and Machinery Disclaimer.
of condition can be made regarding motors, engines or
machinery, whatsoever. A photo may appear of the engine
compartment and machinery, but it is entirely the buyers
responsibility to inspect and determine their actual condition.
|Nationwide transportation is available
Custom Cradles and shipment to port for overseas transport
also supplied. Call Robert or Brian at (508) 478-0200
for logistics and quotes.
CF 6578 SJ
Mike Costa @ (401) 732-6300.
and Address Form
necesita comunicarse en español llame al
(401) 732-6300, pregunte por
18 Photos Showing: Sea Ray 27' 1995
all your boating needs go to
6% of Sale Price
and Documentation Transfer Preparation and archive
of lost documents or other search
*With a minimum prepay of $95.00
65.00 per hour
Transfer Fee (inside USA)
Transfer Fee (outside USA)
days free storage after winning bid is accepted,
buyers responsibility thereafter.
| Do not assume accessories
or equipment for this vessel may be in storage. This vessel
is being sold as seen. Bid for this boat according to
what she has when you view her.
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this
vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the
accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition
of the vessel. A Buyer should investigate such details
as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered
subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without
All Marine products be they owned or brokered by Certified
Sales, Inc. or its associates, are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS,
NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS WHAT-SO-EVER.
No verbal agreements can be applied to the sale of this
Sales Inc. © 2017 All Rights Reserved