- Thru our expertise, a Foundation/Charity/University can
accept a Yacht/Boat, as a donation and receive the Net Proceeds
from the sale.
- The organization advises donors their Donors, that their
well cared for vessel can be accepted as a donation.
The Charity can set certain thresholds, such as a minimum
value of $25,000, year 2000 or newer
- CSI handles all the questions from potential donors. If accepted
by the organization, CSI will arrange for storage while we market
and sell the yacht and then process the transfer of ownership
documents from donor to buyer.
- The program can be tailored to fit your Client's requirements.
Once the Yacht/Boat is sold, the Net Funds (gross sale price
minus expenses such as: 10% commission, transport, storage etc)
are forwarded to you. We provide you with weekly reporting on
each potential and accepted donation.
- With the boating population aging there are many Boat/RV owners
contemplating moving on to other endeavors. What better way to
do that than to make a donation to a worthy cause. (As the year
2011 began on Jan. 1, the oldest members of the Baby Boom generation
celebrated their 65th birthday. In fact, on that day, today, and
for every day through 2030, 10,000 baby boomers will reach age
65. The aging of this huge cohort of Americans (26% of the total
U.S. population are Baby Boomers) will have a dramatic efect on
the boating population.
- The yacht can be located anywhere in the Continental U.S.
- Our Weekly email Newsletter
- Third Party websites such as YachtWorld.com, BoatTrader.com,
Every week our Newsletter is sent to over 15,000+ Buyers Worldwide
- Certified Sales Inc. has been remarketing Marine Assets for
banks, insurance companies and individuals since 1982. In 2015
we started the Yacht Donation Program and it has proven very successful,
resulting in significant revenue to the Organizations.
- Certified Sales employs a group of expert Brokers with years
of experience in valuation and sales of these assets.
- Our specialties are: Yachts, Boats and RVs.
- Our experienced staff will assist in maximizing the net Cash
Donation through our family of websites and extensive resources.
For more information call Michael Costa
Phone: (401) 732-6300 / (617) 645-4719